Plus H2 Hydrogen
€141.60 – €470.40
The recent boom in molecular hydrogen research has been stimulated by an article published in Nature Medicine by the working group of Dr.S. Ohta, from Japan 11 years ago, where molecular hydrogen was introduced as an important healing molecule. More than 1500 scientific studies currently confirm the therapeutic effects of hydrogen. In November 2016, hydrogen therapy was approved as an advanced medical treatment by the Japanese Ministry of Health.
What exactly makes molecular hydrogen so uniquely special and powerful as an antioxidant?
- First of all, the small size of the hydrogen molecule along with its hydrophobic nature (viz. it's not diluted by water) allows it to penetrate easily all the way into the tiny mitochondria of the cells. Molecular hydrogen is one of very few, or perhaps the only antioxidant that can do this!
- Secondly, molecular hydrogen is intelligently selective in its antioxidant activity: It selectively scavenges harmful radicals (the hydroxyl radical, for instance) while leaving the beneficial ones (e.g. signalling molecules) unaffected.
- Thirdly, molecular hydrogen has no detrimental side-effects because the byproduct of its neutrallizing of the hydroxyl radicals is a pure water.
- Fourthly, molecular hydrogen not only works as an antioxidant in its own right, but along the way increases the body's endogenous production of other antioxidants (e.g. glutathione) if they are at lower than optimal levels.
- Fifthly, molecular hydrogen possesses not only antioxidant but also anti-inflammatory effects.
HIDDEN IN NATURE DISCOVERED BY SCIENCE
Autoimunne And Skin Disorders
Acute Ischemia/Reprefusion Injures
Radiotherapy / Chemotherapy
Most frequent questions answered by
D.h.c., Prof. Jan Slezak, M.D., PhD., DSc., FIACS
Institute for Heart Research, Slovak Academy of Sciences
Member of European Academy of Sciences and Arts, Austria
PLUS H2 HYDROGEN FAQs
Anybody can use it. Hydrogen gas itself is very safe and protective. It has no toxic effects and has been demonstrated to be very safe.
RO water does not content any bacteria, residual antibiotics, contraceptives or residual of drugs or narcotics. PH of reverse osmosis water is 7.
Most free radicals are chemically extremely reactive due to unpaired electrons. When encountered with other particles, they can initiate a cascade of reactions, leading to subsequent damage to cells, whole tissues, organs, and important functions in the body. This results in a number of seemingly different diseases, such as atherosclerosis, cancer, diabetes, but also human physiological aging and other changes. The best-known medical journals have been staggering in recent decades about the large number of diseases resulting from excessive free radical formation, especially reactive oxygen species, and the reduced state of their removal from the body.
Oxidative stress is the cause of many diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, various types of cancer, coronary artery disease or diabetes mellitus, but also obesity or other skin diseases. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between the cell’s antioxidant capacity and the amount of free radicals. It is generally assumed that reactive oxygen species (ROS), such as e.g. superoxide, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radicals. These substances are the product of normal cellular metabolism in any living organism that gains energy by oxidation. The development of oxidative stress is therefore the result of disruption of equilibrium at various levels in the cell.
The most medical studies have used hydrogen rich water containing from 0.5 to 1.5 ppm. In scientific literature, the concentration of 1.6 ppm is considered as the concentration of “complete saturation, at the pressure of sea-level. Scientists studying molecular hydrogen’s positive effects on health suggest that in certain situations a concentration of over 0.5 ppm (parts per million) and more are desirable ( being without any toxic effect). Plus H2 has a concentration of 2.5 ppm.
Serving Size: 1 Can